Overall online revenue is up about 14.5% to approx 11.8M.
Poker revenue (as predicted) is flat at 3.2M in March versus 3.1M in February.
Other casino games represent this months growth. 8.6M in March versus 7.2M in February.
Borgata and Caesars lead the pack with 8.1M of the total 11.2M
Totals by operator.
- Borgata (includes Borgata and Party): $4,395,734
- Caesars (includes WSOP.com, AAPN, 888 and Caesars properties): $3,716,873
- Golden Nugget: $677,746
- Tropicana (includes Trop and Virgin): $1,895,826
- Trump Plaza (Betfair): $509,556
- Trump Taj (Ultimate): $682,639
Alex Igelman is a gaming lawyer and consultantbased in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 2007,Alex Igelman foundedGaming Research Partners, a full servicegaming and eSports consultancy that specializes in research and business development.
Latest posts by Alex Igelman (see all)